Sunday, August 20, 2006

fyi for my very few readers

Today, in a moment of near-impulsivity, I almost deleted this blog, convinced my apparent inability to compose decently (or often at all) in recent months might be reason enough to put this sad little internet project out of its literary misery by erasing it entirely and irretrievably. The fact that this site continues to exist is proof I could not bring myself to complete the deletion process. Although I will allow old posts to stay as they are, I have decided to (temporarily? permanently?) abandon said sad project on account of my current lack of compositional competency or inspiration. And while I know very few of you will miss my generally misguided (and infrequent) attempts at literary entertainment, thank you anyway for reading when you have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you my hans. Posty or no posty. But I hope you come back someday, when you're ready. Because your writing always makes me laugh. Except for when it makes me cry. ; )

smooches.