why i’m an awesome (if slightly perverted) roommate
My sister’s last two final exams of the term took place this Wednesday. When I left that morning for work, she had just gotten in the shower, making it difficult for me to wish her luck the way I’d hoped I might. So, in an effort to compensate for my lack of good luck wishing, I placed an encouraging note atop her study materials, where I knew she’d definitely see it before the test-taking commenced.
On said note, I drew a small pornographic sketch, included appropriately-pointed arrows, and wrote “Good luck on your testicles!” off to the side. And while I doubt a poorly-drawn penis did much for her exam performance, I hope my re"cock"ulous anatomical illustration provided at least a little comic relief in the midst of all those testes.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment