Thursday, November 16, 2006

let’s recap

Yesterday, the NaBloPoMo bandwagon passed the halfway point on its daily-posting journey, and—to my surprise and yours—I am still aboard said bandwagon, continuing to compose (or, at least recover long-ago-written poems) and update my blog EVERY DAMN DAY. Cheers to that.

In honor of fifteen consecutive posts published, I thought we should review what we’ve learned so far from my obligatory blogging experiment:

1. I am a proud and lifetime member of the English Nerdery. (Hi Frans!)
2. I am a former Mormon who abandoned her childhood faith in favor of (sometimes excessive) alcohol consumption and scandalous bedroom behavior.
3. I fear failure and commitment and showing emotion.
4. I’d rather be kissing (preferaby a cute boy) right now.
5. My talents are threefold: apple eating, prolific perspiring, and seriously bad singing.
6. When the tequila arrives, the pants come off.
7. I am the Cheese.
8. Did somebody say whiskey?

Conclusion: My internet alter-ego is awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think someone MIGHT have said "Maker's Mark." You know, hypothetically, of course. You posting daily has thus far been my favorite part of Napolomo (or, you know, however! it is spelled). ;) smooches.

Anonymous said...

Heh. It cut off my "frans so flat against whiskey, but glad you drink it because I hear it's good."

I like the cut-off version, too. Heh. :) Love you.

kooks said...

frans-so-funny,
you are, indeed, just that . . . so very funny. i love you. and you will partake of the whiskey the next time you are in town. that, i guarantee.