currently pondering
Reasons to stop blogging:
1. Lack of entertaining content (see: I’m still not that interesting).
2. My site has still not been added to the list of NaBloPoMo participants, thus eliminating one important motivator behind this post-a-day endeavor: prizes. I heart prizes, but seeing as how I am apparently ineligible to receive them, I am feeling somewhat uninspired to continue with the daily updating.
3. No one reads this sh*t anyway.
4. It interferes with naptime.
5. The kissing has ceased to occur. There is no telling to be told.
6. I need a drink.
Reasons to keep blogging:
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have one! I have one! Reasons to keep blogging, that is. I read. Everyday. And sometimes I don't get to talk to you everyday. But when you write everyday, it's like I DO get to talk to you everyday, you know?
And also: you are an amazingly talented writer, Hans. Funny! And witty! And many other adjectives that I could list and then exclamate! (Which I'm not sure is even a real word, but then, I think you know what I mean.)
I love you my Hans. Blog or no blog. Cheese or no cheese. But you are mighty talented, is my point. I'm good at taking forever to make them. My points, that is. OK, I'm just going to stop talking now. Love you.
And I can be reason #2! I just found you and I love your words! And if that's not enough then I don't know what is!!!!
Post a Comment