brace yourselves
I have officially joined the insanity that is NaBloPoMo, the Why Did I Sign Up For This bandwagon described here by the sometimes crack-smoking, always entertaining Hans to my Frans, Miss Kerrianne.
Normally, my fear of commitment would have kept me from impulsively pledging to POST EVERY DAY, but then I heard there would be scotch on this particular bandwagon, and I knew I couldn’t say no.
So, it seems all five of my readers will now be forced to endure mostly uninteresting content for the next thirty days, as I can’t possibly be expected to compose entertaining and/or informative and/or hilarious posts on a daily basis that many times consecutively.
And if all else fails, I’ll just post a link to Frans (like I have now done three times in this post alone) because I can, and because her site would totally kick my site’s ass in a fight.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray! I am now officially content to be riding this, our scotch-laden bandwagon. Yippee! and Ki-ya! And what not!
(Hey, did you know Tom Robbins lives in La Conner, WA? You probably did, because you are smarter than me, but I just heard that today. Guess what else is in La Conner, besides Tom Robbins? Are you guessing? Nothing! Except miles and miles of tulips! Oh, and a hotel. And his house is painted bright colors. Ok, that is all. End parenthetical nonsensical aside.)
And, also, for the record, my site is a lover, not a fighter. ;)
smooches to you my hans.
Post a Comment