getting to know (too much of) you
This weekend, Frans came to town, and finally spent some quality comedy- and cocktail-infused time with my awesomely inappropriate coworkers. To my delight and (non)surprise, it was love at first sight for both sides.
The highlight of the evening occurred as Frans and Saren bonded over the beautifully bald and long distance boyfriends of which they both boast. Exchanging cell phone photos of their handsomely hairless men proved more entertaining than perhaps it should have been, as Frans found herself face-to-phone with not a head but a heiny. It seems Saren accidentally selected the wrong picture before passing it to Frans across the table. Enter confusion (for Frans), followed by laughter, followed by the ogling of the ass by everyone else.
Saren eventually located a snapshot more suitable for sharing and showed it to the rest of us, in a futile attempt to eclipse the image of her man’s posterior we no doubt now had in our minds. I, for one, will find it difficult to forget this incident of inadvertent ass exposure, and my impression of Craig (the victim in all this) will forever be tainted by my brief encounter with his embarrassingly bare behind.
All-in-all, another successful night out.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do indeed heart those ladies. You neglected to mention the three shades of red I turned upon the unexpected gazing of the arse. ;) Or perhaps the dimly lit room did me proud, and my scarlet hue was more clandestine than I thought.
Post a Comment